- No children under the age of 2 and shorter than 33 inches tall are allowed to float.
- Children 12 years old and under are required by law to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD-Life Jacket) while boating.
- Rafts: Must be at least 2 years old AND 33 inches tall.
- Single Kayaks: Must be at least 11 years old.
- Tandem Kayaks: Must be at least 5 years old and accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Canoes: Must be at least 5 years old and accompanied by parent or guardian.
– No strong spirits (hard alcohol/liquor or Jell-O Shots) allowed on river. Wine, beer and light beer in original non-glass packaging allowed (Alcohol that is 6% or less). Those who become intoxicated may be reported to Law Enforcement Agencies and could result in removal from the river.Deposits
- Deposits are NOT REFUNDABLE but are transferable to another available date in the same season. Elevated River Levels
- In the event water elevations are too high for floating we will either transfer your reservation to another date, as available, offer a rain check or refund the deposit to the card it was paid on.Equipment
- Boats must be returned by 6:00 P.M. on weekdays and by 7:00 P.M. on Saturdays and Holiday weekends.Float Trip Reservations
- Lodging, RV, and camping reservations do not include a float trip. Float trips must be booked separately for the day you would like to float. Float trips are only good for the day of reservation. Please disregard the checkout date and book for the date of float.be booked separately for the day you would like to float. Float trips are only good for the day of reservation. Please disregard the checkout date and book for the date of float.Group Pricing
- to qualify, the Group Leader must call ahead for a reservation, have everyone sign the Liability Waiver and pay with one payment. Keys
- Car keys may be checked in at the office before leaving on float.Liability Waiver
- ALL FLOATERS must sign the Liability Waiver before departing on your float trip. A copy of the waiver will be emailed to you or you can print it from the link. Be sure to bring a copy with everyone in your parties' signature with you when you check in. Life Jackets
- Children 12 years old and under are required by law to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD-Life Jacket) while boating. We keep the Children's Life Vests in the office so our staff can properly size them prior to boarding the bus. All individuals that are floating are required to have a life jacket available to them on their vessel. We will provide a life jacket for each guest that is floating with us if they need one.Maximums/Minimums
- There is a maximum number of individuals that each boat type can hold. Also, each boat type has a minimum number of adult fares that are required. Two children 10 and under will equal one adult when calculating minimum number of adults. Once the adult number of fares is reached then children 10 and under are $5.00. Pricing
- Prices are subject to change without notice. (Times will vary based on type of boat, water level, and how many times your group chooses to stop.)
Short Trip (1-4+ hrs.) - $27 per person
Long Trip (3-6+ hrs.) - $32 per personPrivately Owned Vessels
– Peyton's Place does allow private owner vessels in the campgrounds and on our landing. While utilizing our landing we ask that you use the southern end of our day use area. We will provide a shuttle service for individuals for a fee. Rain Check
- Rain checks/credit vouchers are available for elevated river levels and extreme weather conditions.
- A rain check/credit voucher can be used for a future reservation of the same value.
- The rain check/credit voucher must be used within the same season as the original reservation.
- To use a rain check/credit voucher you will need to call and make a future reservation.
- No refunds after your trip begins.
- Deposit will be refunded ONLY if given 24-hour notice prior to your reservation date.
- There will be a 10% transaction fee taken out of each deposit that is refunded.
- Reservations are held until 10am on the long trip and 11am on the short trip. If you arrive later than our trip departure times, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and make your boat available to other guests. In the event water elevations are too high for floating we will either transfer your reservation to another date, as available, or refund the deposit to the credit card account it is associated with.Restrooms/Bathhouse
– The bathhouse is located in the center of the campground with hot and cold showers for all campers. The showers are on river side of the bathhouse. Also, restrooms are on the backside of the Office.Shuttle Departures
– Our float shuttles start departing at 8:00 am and continue, as needed, throughout the day until 1:00 pm. The last shuttle departure time may vary based on type of boat and river water level, please ask. All Floaters must ride the Peyton's Place bus or shuttle and listen to Safety Reminders unless special arrangements are made. Trash
- We provide trashcans and dumpsters for trash disposal. Please clean-up after yourselves and place your trash in the provided receptacles.Weather
- We float rain or shine. If extreme weather prevents the start of your trip by 12:00pm, we will either transfer your reservation to another date, as available, or offer a rain check. No Cash Refunds.