– Alcohol (beer/wine/spirits) is allowed in our campgrounds as long as you drink in moderation. Those who become intoxicated may be reported to Law Enforcement Agencies and could result in removal from the campground without a refund.Check-in / Check-out / Quiet Hours
- All Guests MUST CHECK-IN at the office before setting up camp. We'd hate to require you to move because someone has already reserved the site you are in.
- Check in 3:00 pm / Check out 1:00 pm
- Early Arrivals are subject to availability
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm - 7 am
- Gates to the campground are closed to all vehicular traffic at 11:00 pm
- No Loud Noise or Music Anytime
- Damage to any Peyton's Place property or equipment will result in removal from the campground without a refund and a possible fee for replacement or repair.Deposits
- Deposits are due at time of reservation. The site fee plus two adult charges will be collected for each night of stay. Deposits are NOT REFUNDABLE but are transferable. Dump Station
– We do have a dump station; this dump station is free for register guests and there is a $10 fee for non-registered users. Fireworks
- are not allowed; except on July 4th and only when it is not quiet hours.Float Trip Reservations
- Lodging, RV, and camping reservations do not include a float trip. Float trips must be booked separately for the day you would like to float. Float trips are only good for the day of reservation. Please disregard the checkout date and book for the date of float.Four Wheelers / ATV / UTV/ RTV / Golf Carts / Dirt Bikes
- are not allowed.Gate
- Gates to the campground are closed to all vehicular traffic at 11:00 pm. After that hour, you may walk in to your campsite. Generators
- NO GeneratorsPets
– Pets are welcome in the campground if they are on a leash. Pets need to be people and other dog friendly.Pricing
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Children under 5 are free to camp with us.
- Children 10 and under are half price.
- There is special weekday pricing available.
– Peyton's Place strives to maintain a family friendly resort. Profanity and obscene behavior are not allowed and will result in removal from the campground without a refund.Rain Check/Credit Voucher
- Rain checks/credit vouchers are available for elevated river levels and extreme weather conditions.
- A rain check/credit voucher can be used for a future reservation of the same value.
- The rain check/credit voucher must be used within the same season as the original reservation.
- To use a rain check/credit voucher you will need to call and make a future reservation.
- No refunds after check'd in.
- Deposit will be refunded ONLY if given 14 days' notice prior to your reservation date.
- There will be a 10% transaction fee taken out of each deposit that is refunded.
- In the event water elevations are too high for camping we will either transfer your reservation to another date, as available, offer a rain check or refund the deposit to the card it was paid on.
– The bathhouse is located in the center of the campground with hot and cold showers for all campers. The showers are on river side of the bathhouse. Also, restrooms are on the backside of the Office.Vendors
– Food trucks and other vendors (food, merchandise, or other) will not be permitted in or adjacent to Peyton's Place Resort facilities.**Sites:
Speed Limit - 5 MPH - Watch for Pedestrians. Reckless Driving Will NOT BE Tolerated. Party will be asked to Leave.
- Limited number of sites, reservations are recommended
- Please check the vehicle limit for each type of campsite; extra vehicles will have to park in day use parking areas or be accessed a daily fine.
- 7 Night Maximum
- There is a 2-night minimum on weekends and holidays for camping that includes electrical hookup.
- We provide trashcans and dumpsters for trash disposal. Please clean-up after yourselves and place your trash in the provided receptacles.Trees/Fires/Firewood
-Please do not hammer nails or spikes in trees. No cutting of trees. No bonfires. Please utilize provided fire rings or rock rings.Weapons
– Firearms and weapons are not allowed.